Renting or Buying Office Trailers
Growth is a positive change, and with it comes the need for additional work or storage space. If you’ve outgrown your existing space, Dear John trailer rentals offers a number of scenarios to meet your needs and budget.
Should I Rent or Buy My Office Trailer?
Dear John trailer rentals are available in a wide array of sizes and configurations to meet your needs now and in the future. You may purchase the trailers or pay for them on a monthly or annual basis.
How do you get the additional space you need while not overspending?
Rental perks: office trailer rentals are a great way to try before you buy!
- Is your need temporary?
- Do you never plan to buy an office trailer?
- If you’re not sure, a rental scenario provides you with the flexibility to extend your contract if need be.
- Maybe you’re not sure which model is best for your long term use…a rental can allow you to test out various configurations before you purchase one or more.
- Are you renting a large number of trailers at once? You may qualify for a bulk discount.
- Did you know your rental contract may qualify for tax deductions?
Lease perks: lease-to-own provides you with the option to buy the office trailer if you wish
- Do you intend to use the office trailer for the long term?
- Will you need to use the trailer again in the future?
- Are you considering a more sophisticated set-up—perhaps for client meetings or long-term purposes such as classrooms?
- Would you prefer not to have to move and switch trailers down the line, incurring additional costs to re-install wiring and plumbing?
- A lease may qualify for certain tax deductions as well, but not as easily as a rental
- You can always sell the trailers later when you no longer need them
- To save money, consider purchasing used mobile offices instead of new ones—after a complete inspection. Ask about warranty terms and conditions.
Deciding to buy or rent office trailers is an important decision that you should consider carefully. Call Dear John, Inc. today to inquire about what makes the most sense for you and your business goals now and in the years to come.